Painstakingly handcrafted from premium Indian Acacia Wood, the Papillion II is an amazing dining table that compromises on neither functionality nor visual appeal. The spectacular naturally finished top boasts a medium-brown stain that highlights the grain pattern and character of the wood in addition to a live-cut edge, which is an instant sensation in any dining room. A matte-black toned solid iron base that is inspired by the wings of a butterfly, supports the solid wood top and guarantees unparalleled stability and balance, ensuring the most comfortable dining experience possible. Designed to cater to a party of six, the Papillion II pairs well with most dining chairs and looks gorgeous in spaces based on the Modern, Woodlands and Farmhouse design styles.
- Solid Wood, Live-Edge Top
- The Papillion II features a thick, solid acacia wood top with a live-edge that is sure to make it a head-turner in your space.
- Unique Iron Base
- Crafted from matte-black toned iron, the Papillion II flaunts a uniquely-shaped frame that is inspired by the wings of a butterfly. The unique frame not only stabilizes the table to perfection but also adds to the visuals of the table.
- Premium Finish
- The Papillion II flaunts a naturally polished tabletop that is complemented by a matte-black toned frame. This subtle combination of finishes makes the Papillion II stand out even in the ritziest of dining spaces.
- Easy Assembly
- The Papillion II follows an easy assembly process which means that it is ready to be a head-turner in your space shortly after it arrives.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.