The Mackenzie I is a parson style, wooden dining chair made from ritzy, cream-colored linen covering. The chair also features four ash wood legs that flaunt the natural grain and character of the wood as well as a high tufted back. When paired with the right table in spaces based on the Enduring Elegance design style, the Mackenzie I adds a touch of posh to it.
- Sturdy Construction
- Expertly crafted from premium Indian mango wood, the Mackenzie I is a dining chair made to stand the test of time. The chair’s solid wood construction coupled with a practical design ensures exceptional stability and sturdiness.
- Superior Finish
- In addition to sturdy construction, the Mackenzie I also flaunts a superior, natural medium-brown polish that highlights the grain and variation in the wood used and complements the stunning, cream-toned fabric upholstery.
- Farmhouse-Inspired Design
- Designed to suit farmhouse styled spaces, the Mackenzie I dining chair flaunts a parsons style high-back design with diamond tufts and is guaranteed to be a sensation in your space.
- No Assembly Required
- Delivered pre-assembled, the Mackenzie I is ready to turn heads in your space as soon as it arrives at your doorstep.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.