One of two dining tables from the Barrett series of barndoor-inspired furniture, the Barrett I is a spectacular dining table crafted from high-quality Indian mango wood. Featuring a rectangular top finished in a natural brown tone with a slightly grainy texture, the Barrett I is large enough to comfortably cater to a party of six. The stylish hardwood top on the Barrett I is supported by a trestle style base that not only looks great but also introduces exceptional stability in the table. This simplistic, but sturdy dining table pairs well with plenty of dining chairs and is sure to be a head-turner in your Farmhouse-styled space.
- Solid Wood Construction with Premium Finish
- Expertly crafted from premium Indian mango wood, the Barrett I is sturdy, stable and is built to last. The robust construction is complemented by a natural, light brown polish that highlights the grain, knots, and character of the wood used, making this table a sensation in your space.
- Trestle Base
- The rectangular top of the Barrett I is supported by a solid wood trestle-style base finished in a matching polish that is guaranteed to stabilize the table to perfection and also contributes to the table’s chic, farmhouse vibe.
- Easy Assembly
- The Barrett I arrives pre-assembled which means that it is ready to be a head-turner in your space shortly after it arrives.
- Caters to Six
- The Barrett I is 84” long and 40” wide and can comfortably cater to a party of six.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.